Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. My new camera! It was a bit of an early Christmas gift, but we couldn't pass up the deal last night! It takes pictures so much faster than my old one and so I am forecasting many cute, smiling pictures of Matthew in the near future!

2. Eating healthier. Ryan and I are doing fairly well on our quest for healthier living. We tried the bison last week and it tasted pretty much like ground beef and we have a fridge stocked with all kinds of fresh fruits and veggies. It's amazing how much better you feel when you're not eating french fries 6-7 times per week!!!

3. Christmas cards! Ryan and I finished our Christmas cards last night. Now, we just have to finish addressing all of them and get them in the mail!

4. Dad's healing. My dad is feeling a little better everyday. He is still sore and tires easily, but all in all his recovery is right on track!

5. Eileen Adkins. My Aunt Julie's mom passed away this week rather unexpectedly. We are thankful for the 79 years Eileen was given on this earth and for all the lives she touched while she was here! I was blessed to have known her. She will be deeply missed!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: