Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Job Update

Well, unless my calendar is mistaken, December 5th has passed! I was supposed to hear back about the job I interviewed for by last Friday and have heard nothing. I am sure that means they do not know whether the new doctor is going to come yet or not, however, I have decided to move on. I have applied for 2 more jobs and have a 3rd possibility if neither of these work out. One of the jobs is in Health Services at Dupont Hospital. I would be conducting all the physicals on new employees and dealing with workman's comp claims... I did this for a clinical I was in and did enjoy it. The other job is with a pediatrician's office. I would be doing well baby checks and seeing sick kids. I am not sure either of these positions were places I thought I would start out, but at this point I am excited to begin something new and move forward with my career. Will keep you posted!

0 comments: