Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Apologies

We had some friends stop by for a visit yesterday and they reminded us that we have fallen way behind on our blogging lately. I promise we will post some new pictures as soon as Ryan gets home and uploads them off of our new camera... I am not sure what his method is. Now that the holidays are over, we will try harder to do a better job of updating more frequently.

It is kinda funny... my mom has been calling me everyday for the last week asking me to post about my job interview from last week because people keep calling her to check in about it. Well, it went well and I am supposed to be hearing from them today about setting up an on-site interview. This interview has to be coordinated with 2 docs, a nurse, and someone from HR, so it may take a bit to get it arranged. I am really excited about this possibility!

0 comments: