Thursday, March 27, 2008

First Time Father

Like all expecting dads, I really have no idea what to expect when our little one comes into this world. So, where would you expect me to go for resources? Why, the internet, of course!!! I have found so much information that will be very useful once Flurry gets here. For example, look at this picture telling me how to wake a baby.




How useful!!! I'll have to find a new use for that air horn, though. Next, like all dads before me, I am not quite sure how to check for a dirty diaper. Let's see what my friends on the internet tell me.


I guess that makes sense!!! Finally, I want Flurry to be a healthy baby, so I decided to see how to exercise him/her. Let's take a look!



I'm so glad that we now have the internet to help us in times like these!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, I'm glad they had the exercise one on there...that could have been bad since you and Jamie are exercise crazy...well sometimes!! :)
I would have loved to see you check the poopy pants that way!!!
Nikki