Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Final Exam

Well, this weekend at work, one of my co-workers tried the string test on me. She says she does it with 100% accuracy. The problem is: the last time she did it, she came up with a different answer than she did this time around.... and I know I haven't been pregnant before! The first time... the string test said "BOY!" This time, the string test says "GIRL!" We are getting very excited and a little anxious about tomorrow! We are praying for a healthy little baby... boy or girl! Check back tomorrow night for the results!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Ooh.... can't wait to hear that real result!!! Enjoy the ultrasound! It's always SO wonderful to see a little one growing inside, wiggling all over!!!

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait! I will be checking the blog after work tonight. Good Luck!

Soon to be- Aunt Rachel! :)