Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Easter!

Well, I thought the sickness was over! I had two great days over the weekend! Saturday and Sunday I felt wonderful, was able to eat Easter dinner with my family and didn't feel bad once. I didn't even require any medication to curb the nausea! I felt like myself again! Well, that is, until this morning! The sickness returned in full swing! I woke up not feeling well and thought if I just go back to sleep for awhile it will go away! HA! I guess not! Oh well, at least I know there is the possibility of feeling normal again one of these days!

We would like to wish everyone a blessed Easter, and we would especially like to thank our cousins Mollie and Mallorie for the delightful little surprise they left on our doorstep yesterday (YUM!). Have a great week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh you're welcome! We thought you guys would definately enjoy those more than we would. Haha have a nice week! -Mollie