Monday, March 31, 2008

My Dream Last Night

Well, I haven't had too many weird dreams throughout this pregnancy, however, last night was an exception. I had a dream that Ryan and I went to our ultrasound and they performed it in the lobby of Lutheran Hospital. Randy Grimes (a funeral home director in Columbia City) and Loren Fry (a man who is an acquaintance of ours) were watching it. The ultrasound was fine... they told us we were having a little girl and she was healthy. We took our pictures with us and as we were getting in our car, the ultrasound tech came out and asked us to come back in for a minute. We went back and she wanted to take another look. Ryan had to go to the bathroom, so I sat there while she put more of the cold gel on my belly. To our surprise, this time the baby was a boy. However, his boy parts were in his mouth!!!!!! Ryan missed the big reveal because he was in the bathroom and when he returned the baby wouldn't open his mouth to show us again! The dream ended when Ryan's alarm went off this morning. I was telling Ryan about it when I realized how absurd it all sounded!!!!! Needless to say, our ultrasound must have been on my mind last night before going to sleep! YIKES!

0 comments: