Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Yuck!

Well, this week has been full of sneezing, coughing, and sniffing. I have a sinus infection and can't quite seem to get rid of it! The main problem is that when I cough, I gag, so it has intensified my not feeling well. Hopefully this little annoyance will pass soon. I stayed home from clinical today to try to give myself a chance to get better. I am hoping by tomorrow I will be good as new!

As far as Flurry goes, he/she doesn't seem to be minding that mommy is sick. Nothing to eat really sounds too good, but that is nothing new! I am looking forward to getting my appetite back one of these days. No crazy cravings this week. I did have Ryan stop and get me some OJ earlier this week at the Kwik Mart. A 1/2 gallon of OJ cost $4.29!!!!! I don't think we will be going there anymore for my afternoon cravings. Will try to have a more lively post later!
Take care!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in and hoping that you get to feeling better soon!!
Take care of yourself and Flurry...talk to you soon!!

Kate Dennison