Friday, February 8, 2008

199 days to go!

Look at the ticker at the top of the page! Less than 200 days to go! I feel like I am in elementary school again and the teacher has the countdown on the blackboard until summer vacation!

I think I am about over my nasty cold... or whatever I had. I am still coughing a little, but feeling well enough to go to work tonight, bummer!

I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2.2 pounds! YAHOO! Now, for those of you who worry... losing weight in the first trimester is normal, especially if there has been morning sickness. There has been plenty of that! Today I got to revisit my Frosted Mini Wheats a second time.... that was disgusting! I am sure the scales will start going the other direction one of these days!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

0 comments: