Friday, February 22, 2008

Weight Gain - A Husband's View . . .

It seems that there is this little known idea that the husband of a pregnant wife is known to gain a few extra pounds during the pregnancy. Whether this is because there is extra food around, or the husband doesn't want the wife to feel bad, chances are that he may put on a some extra poundage as the baby develops. As I was wolfing down my second brownie the other night (after finishing off a bag of Doritos) Jamie looked at me and just laughed. We came to realize that I, not her, had gained more weight this pregnancy!!! So, in an attempt to shed some of this unwanted "winter weight", as I call it, I jumped on the treadmill last night, and set it for 1 hour. After 25 minutes, my legs were hurting so bad, I had to jump off!!! Oh, well. Winter will be over soon, but in the mean time, I guess I'll just have to finish off those brownies!!!

Ryan

0 comments: