Monday, February 25, 2008

Hallelujah!

I almost hate to make this post for fear of it back-firing on me, but I am so excited I can't resist! I FELT GREAT TODAY! I haven't felt the least bit nauseous and haven't taken any medicine either! I even ate Applebee's BBQ chicken wings and salad that the drug rep brought for lunch! YIPPEE! Now, I am well aware that this could be a temporary situation, but I thought I would celebrate for the moment! Right now I am sitting here in my pajamas (it's 4:30 PM) enjoying some cinnamon gummi bears! Ryan is going to be thrilled when he gets home to see that I am ready for bed~sleeping is my new favorite hobby, especially after a day at clinical!

In other news, I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. Should just be a routine check, but hopefully we will be given the order to get our ultrasound at the next visit! HOORAY! Will post more after the appointment.

0 comments: