Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Sausage Egg McMuffins. These have always been Ryan's favorite, but lately I have definitely had my fair share of them.

2. Nap time. Matthew has been taking great naps for me lately. The same has not been true for Grandma when she has him, but I am thankful that he sleeps well for me!

3. Moms. Since Sunday is Mother's Day, I just wanted to mention how thankful I am for my own Mom as well as all the other women in my life who have made a difference! Have a great weekend!

4. CSA (Community Supported Agriculture). We joined this year and got our first week's supply on Tuesday. It is exciting to try new and different things!

5. Great song lyrics. Have you ever heard a song and it fit a situation perfectly? I love it when that happens!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: