Friday, May 29, 2009

Thankful... Thursday?

Today, I am thankful for...

1. A growing garden. We just planted it last weekend and it is already starting to sprout! We even have 2 salsa peppers that we can see! Hooray!

2. A great boss! She is just my style! I love it that we are on the same page!

3. Swimming pools. Jacob got a swimming pool for this summer and the other night Matthew took his first swim! He's a fish! I am so glad he likes the water!

4. Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Yes, I know this is aging me, but usually Matthew goes to bed during these two shows, so we end up sitting through them while we unwind a bit. I love it that I beat Ryan last night at Jeopardy... that rarely happens! I have resolved to not watch anymore since I won last night!

5. School's out. I am not so sure why this excites me, but I love the sound of kids outside during the day and I remember all the fun I had when summer vacation started when I was a kid! I wish nurses had summers off!

Enjoy the weather this weekend!

0 comments: