Friday, May 15, 2009

Doctor Update!

Well, I had my second doctor's appointment yesterday and all is well. I didn't gain any weight since my last appointment and baby's heart rate is 140-150 bpm. We are planning to have a repeat C-section this time around. My doctor offered the option of a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), however, it does come with some increased risk and there is no guarantee I wouldn't end up having a C-section again anyway.

In other news, my sister is going to have a baby any day (well, maybe)! She is not due until the 24th, but we all thought she would deliver by now. Unfortunately, Baby Boy (he doesn't have a name yet), isn't ready to make an appearance just yet! Hopefully sometime next week! She told her doctor that she had her toenails painted and was not going to be able to do that again, so she hoped he hurried up!

Our weekend looks pretty full at this point. Ryan's best friend from high school is coming home and they are playing 18 holes of golf in the morning. I have to work tomorrow from 6-10. We are hopeful we can get our garden tilled sometime... a guy Ryan used to work with said he might come and give us a hand if the weather permits. Sunday, we both have obligations at church, and then we are off to Decatur for my cousin, Mallorie's, graduation party! Congratulations Mal! It should be a fun weekend! Hope you enjoy it!

1 comments:

Megan R. said...

I am glad to see a pregnancy update, and glad to hear everything is going well! Enjoy your weekend!