Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursdays!

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Adam and Rachel making it safely to Hawaii for their honeymoon. After many delays they arrived safely Tuesday morning! We can't wait to hear all about their incredible trip!

2. My dad being home. He is resting and enjoying some foods in preparation for his surgery on November 24th. We are also thankful for all the good news we received this week from the doctors!

3. A job interview. I am interviewing for a nurse practitioner job tomorrow at 11:30. I go back to work tomorrow night, so it is pretty amazing timing. I am glad to have an interview even just for the experience... I really haven't had a formal interview for a job in more than 5 years. I am sure I will be nervous!

4. Starting cereal with Matthew. Everyone has been telling me if I start cereal with Matthew he will sleep so much better and not need to eat so often. Ryan and I gave him his first bites of cereal last night and again this morning. He smiled the entire time, but we aren't sure if he swallowed any of it. We are glad to have reached this milestone, however, he got up 3 times last night, so I don't think the cereal really helped in the sleeping department! Oh well!

5. Going back to work tomorrow. Although I am somewhat dreading going back, I know it will be good for me to be around adults again. I am officially fluent in baby language and look forward to interacting with grown-ups again!

0 comments: