Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. My dad. He has been in the hospital since Sunday night. He had a flare up of his diverticulitis and has been receiving IV antibiotics to get it calmed down. Matthew and I dropped by this morning and he was feeling much better! We are thankful for the great care he has been receiving.

2. Rachel and Adam. On Saturday, Ryan's little sister will get married. We are so excited for them and so thankful for their presence in our lives!

3. Decaf coffee. I did not drink any coffee while I was pregnant, mainly because it did not sound good. I have learned to love coffee again and am thankful for the decaf version so our little guy is not wired all the time!

4. Seven and a half straight hours of sleep. Matthew went to bed around nine last night and did not get up until 5:30 this morning. Then, he went back to sleep until 6:30.... I am feeling very refreshed this morning!

5. Nap time. We are finally on a bit of a schedule with Matthew's naps. He has taken two great morning naps in a row for me despite spending most of the day at the hospital yesterday! He is such a little trooper!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: