Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Month of Saving Day 22

Well, let me say first, I totally take back my money saving tip from yesterday! Today, when we got home from church, Ella started her typical pre-lunch routine of unloading our towel drawer. At least once a day she unloads this drawer, as well as the tupperware drawer located directly below it. It drives me nuts as I am usually stepping on something when I enter the kitchen. Well, today her unloading paid off!!! Yesterday, we tore our house apart looking for Ryan's W-2. I had it earlier this week, but somewhere along the road misplaced it. We even went through the trash and recycle cans looking for it! I finally gave up last night and just decided we would have to call and pay to get another one (totally against my money-saving nature this month). Well, as Ella was flinging towels around the room, the W-2, as well as some other tax papers we needed came flying out! Hallelujah!!!
Today's tip: Forget what I said yesterday or better yet, don't put the W-2 statements in the towel drawer! Back to real money-saving ideas tomorrow!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you "found" it! I'm sure it landing there didn't have a THING to do with that precious, active little girl! :-) Thanks for sharing! --Rhonda