Monday, November 16, 2009

NEW VISITATION POLICY!!!

I might be the happiest person on earth right about now! I just received an email from work informing me that the temporary visitor policy banning children under the age of 18 from entering the hospital HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!!! I am so happy that Matthew will be allowed to come and visit us while we are at the hospital! I was very much dreading having to leave him for a couple days. I might even consider staying an extra day in the hospital at this point. I was originally planning to come home after 48 hours (72-96 is typical stay for a c-section), but now I may go ahead and stay the extra day!!!! I think I was more anxious about not being able to see him than I was about having my abdomen sliced open again! Now, I can just relax and wait for Wednesday to arrive!!!!!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

So...one more day! Good luck and can't wait to see pics of Ella!