Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 hour doctor appointment

Well, I spent over 2 hours at the doctor this morning and I was the first appointment! The NP wanted to do a biophysical profile (ultrasound) to make sure little Miss Ella was doing OK since my BP is still elevated. She wouldn't hold still for the ultrasound and they measured her heart rate in the 190's, so then they sent me for a non-stress test. She performed beautifully for that with her heart rate in the 150's-160's. Once that was complete, I was allowed to come home and lay on my left side until I go back to the doctor on Monday! The best news out of the entire appointment was that Ella appears healthy and is still an Ella! We are so grateful that less than a week from now we will be holding her in our arms! Can't wait!

0 comments: