Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Less than 168 hours away!

In less than one week, we will have completed our first ultrasound with this pregnancy. It is really a kind of bizarre phenomenon. For just a few minutes we will get a glimpse of our little baby, and then just like that, he or she will go back into hiding for the next several months! I can't wait to meet this little person! I know he or she will be the perfect addition to our little family! We have quite enjoyed watching the poll ticker. It is funny to me how some people are just so sure of themselves when we ask them what they think! If I were going to venture a guess, I would say this baby is going to be a BOY! No real reason I feel that way other than this pregnancy has been so similar to my last one. Ryan and I are really just praying for a healthy report and will be sure to post an update once we get home!

0 comments: