Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Favorite Things

Here are a few of Matthew's favorite activities as of late: Helping Mommy clean out the pantry. I was allowing Matthew to do this the other night when we were trying to get supper ready and Ryan said, "Are you really going to let him do that." My answer, "Absolutely." Whatever keeps the little guy entertained for 3 minutes works for me!

The other day I was sweeping and Matthew thought he could be a big helper. After checking out the entire sweeper, he decided to crawl on top of it for ride. BIG HELP!

Introducing Caleb Byrom English (we're a little behind). Matthew is quite intrigued by him and thinks he is large and in charge when Caleb comes around! Can't wait to see how he responds to his new brother or sister in a few months!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is sure cute! You're lucky he likes the sweeper - Abby goes into hysterics when it comes out. Hope you're all keeping cool!

Miranda said...

He is absolutely precious!! I can't believe he's almost a year old (I'm sure you can't either!!) Will you be finding out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl?

PS - We are moving to Norfolk, VA...but will be "home" in Indiana for almost the whole month of August. Let's get together!!