Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thankful Thursdays!

I know you're not going to believe it, but I am going to do Thankful Thursdays on a Thursday for a change! GASP!

Today, I am thankful for...

1. CAC. This will be the first year for quite some time that I have not taken part in camp, but I am so grateful that Ryan can go and be a part of the awesome week that always takes place! I can't wait to hear all the awesome stories of how God showed up at camp!

2. Matthew is healed (at least I think). He had a 2nd antibiotic and he seems to be back to original self. His rash has even healed and he looks like a normal baby again!

3. Senior High SS. Ryan and I are teaching Sr. High SS at our church again and are enjoying every minute. We even started a Bible study at our house on Sunday evenings for the kids and have been having a great time getting to know the kids! There's something about investing in the life of young people that is just so energizing!

4. Drew and Sara. My cousin, Drew, is getting married on Miami Beach this weekend! We are not able to attend the ceremony, but look forward to seeing the pictures and participating in the reception back here at home in July!

5. Father's Day! This is the time of year when we thank our dads for all they have done for us! I just want to give a shout out to all dads everywhere who have invested in the lives of their kids! I have a great dad and I hope others have been blessed as I have! Happy Father's Day, Dad!

0 comments: