Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today, we are thankful for...

1. Banana Cream Pie. My parents went to the Essenhaus overnight with my aunt and uncle and brought us back some homemade banana cream pie! YUM!

2. Beautiful spring days. Matthew and I were able to venture out on a walk today without a coat since it was so nice! Hooray for more sunny days!

3. A house that is fairly easy to clean up. Matthew and I do a great job of demolishing the family room most afternoons, but it is so nice, that after he goes to bed, we can have it picked up and looking halfway neat in about 5 minutes. Just don't inspect for dust!

4. A good sleeper. Matthew has spoiled us rotten. He goes to bed at 7 PM without the least bit of fussing and doesn't get up until about 6 the next morning. He nurses and then goes back to sleep until 8ish. Ahhhhh! I love sleeping in!

5. The plan for a garden. Ryan and I are going to try and do a garden this summer. We are looking forward to being able to raise our own veggies and try some new and exciting things. Any advice would be appreciated!

Can you believe we posted Thankful Thursdays on Thursday this week? We are still very grateful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives despite our sometimes weak attempts at posting on time! Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry I was unable to make it to the Baptism. I had been sick since Thursday and thought it would be best if I was not around a bunch of little ones! I am glad that all went well! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

Love,
Sara K