Monday, March 2, 2009

Thankful Fridays

1. Grandpa Kessie had his hip replaced this week and is getting to come home today! He is healing well and will hopefully be able to get back to doing all the things he loves very soon!

2. Working 20 hours/week. Have I said that I LOVE my new job? A year ago I had a much different idea about where I would be and what I would be doing, but I must say things have worked out way better than I thought!!! I enjoy my job and look forward to work.

3. Having a house full of boys Sunday night. Our youth group at our church is having a boy's night and a girl's night this weekend. The boys asked if they could come to the Peppler house and hang out for 3 hours! We are excited for them to come and are so glad that our basement game room will get some much needed use!

4. Warmer weather... enough said!

5. New running shoes... I suppose that means I have to run... or at least walk. My plan is to break them in this afternoon on a walk!

0 comments: