Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Countdown in On!

Well in less than 24 hours we will hopefully be arriving at church for Matthew's baptism. Considering we were 15 minutes late to church last week, we are hoping for a better showing this time! My to do list is about a mile long starting with working from 6 AM-10 AM this morning. Don't you just love how when you have a party everything seems to need to be done at the last minute? Luckily, my mom and sister, and my good friend, Nikki, have volunteered to help me! We are going to be starting the assembly lines this afternoon.

These were Ryan's exact words to me last night, "Now, don't get mad (I love it when he starts out his sentences like this!), but I don't know what I am supposed to do tomorrow." I was happy to make him a little list of his own. He is happy because one of his jobs includes using his power tools!

Don't worry, we aren't neglecting Matthew in all this! Aunt Rachel is home for the weekend and offered to keep him for us this afternoon! Better get to work!

1 comments:

Mark said...

So how did it go?

I love baptisms!