Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A day late, a dollar short!

Well, we are once again behind on our posting! Sorry. We have been getting ready for Matthew's baptism around here. He is getting baptized Sunday morning followed by a brunch for family and friends at our home. If you know the Phegley girls very well, you know throwing a party is always quite an affair! We love to entertain at our house, but I think Ryan would like it more if I didn't start setting up for it weeks in advance. We have had the tables set with my mom's, my sister's and our fine china for more than a week now. I love to look at the tables and find just the right finishing touch! It makes my heart happy to get ready (and actually pull off) a party! I am sure there will be plenty of pictures once we get finished with this weekend. The latest development at the Peppler household: Matthew is eating MEAT! Babyfood meat looks DISGUSTING!

0 comments: