Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updates...

My friend, Sara's, mom is still in the hospital. They have actually ruled out H1N1 and are now working on a new diagnosis. Please pray for good test results and answers for them.

Melinda went home to be with Jesus yesterday afternoon. Please pray for their family and her 10 year old daughter during this most difficult time.

Bill is doing well and is up and about. He is still very sore and will have a long recovery ahead. Please continue to lift him up.

I went to the doctor this AM and my BP was only 128/72!!!! Hooray! I am measuring 4 weeks ahead of schedule, but I think little Ella would prefer to incubate a little longer!

That's all the updates I have for right now... Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jame for the prayers! Much needed and appreciated. Please send our sympathy to Melinda's family. The little one will certainly be in our prayers! Love you!
Sara