Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's that time again...

Well, I have officially reached the point in my pregnancy where EVERYONE thinks I look like I am going to pop! I am quite amused by this time because people say whatever they think! Here are a few examples I have heard this week:

"Just how big is this baby going to be?" (this was said by a nurse practitioner at my doctor's office).

A lady in the waiting room at the hospital: "When are you due?" Me: "November 18th." Response: "That is going to be one BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG baby!"

Matthew pointing to my belly: "Ball."

A lady in a parking lot: "WHOA! You look like you're about ready to POP!"

A man at church: "You look sooooooooooooo uncomfortable."

A woman at church: "My husband said we were going to have a new baby in the neighborhood this week." When I replied that the baby wasn't due until mid-November she replied, "Oh my."

Ryan after I came out of the bedroom in a shirt that was not maternity and waaaaay too tight, "I feel sorry for the buttons."

Hope you enjoy some of these as much as I have! I better go figure out which tent I am going to wear out of the house today! Have a great day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So am I going to get hate mail if I ask for pictures???
Love ya!!
Maybe just one???
:>)
Nikki