Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Hot Dog Dance

Matthew has three things that stop him in his tracks.

1. Food. Anything that you are eating. He will try it. And if he likes it, you are in trouble because he WILL come back for more.

2. Veggietales. When we let him watch Veggietales, he sits down in his chair, and is a zombie, eyes drawn to the cartoon vegetables. Gotta love good cartoons!

3. Mickey Mouse's Hot Dog Dance. This is something they sing at the end of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I was lucky enough to tape the song for him the other day, and here he is, performing a dance and song routine!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Jamie, this is absolutely adorable!! I love to read the blog and check in to see Matthew. Can't wait to see baby Ella!

Deanna said...

Ahh, we LOVE the "hot dog dance" at our house, too! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to say I think he got that one from aunt Nikki. That is the BEST song!!! Not Joking I love it!! :>) Tell Matthew I want to schedule a night of dancing!!
Love you and miss you all!!
Nikki