Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursdays...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. My husband. He is leaving on Saturday for a week at Christian Athletic Camp. Although I am not looking forward to being without him next week, it helps me realize how blessed I am. I know the campers will be impacted by his presence and I am glad he is able to be a part of an incredible week! I have a feeling next week's Thankful Thursdays might include something about his anticipated return from camp!

2. CAC. This camp will begin on Saturday when all the staff join together again for another year where God always shows up!

3. bhfdwgysdafgsrturyuiuydtysdv c bn/ n This is what Matthew is thankful for! 4d

4. We are taking Matthew's 1 year pictures today. I can't believe an entire year has almost passed since this amazing blessing entered our lives! I can't wait to see the pictures!

5. Family coming into town for the weekend. My cousin Drew's wedding reception is this weekend. We have many family members coming to town for the event. It will be very nice to see them and spend some time catching up!

0 comments: