Friday, August 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Friday...

Today, I am thankful for...

1. Lots of movement. Baby #2 is quite the little wiggle worm. Ryan was able to feel her move for the first time the other night! She is quite the little swimmer!

2. A name for baby. Ryan and I wanted to use a family name for our little girl, but unfortunately could not agree or did not really like any of our choices. We have come up with a name that incorporates several important family members that we really like. My sister came up with the name and we love it! We will share soon!

3. Meeting with friends. Two of my good friends came over yesterday afternoon to visit! It was so great to see them and catch up on life, not to mention, spending time with their little bundles of joy!

4. Brownies. I made brownies yesterday for my friends' visit. They each had one. I think Ryan has had several, but I polished the rest of them off today when I got home from work! YUM (too bad chocolate gives me terrible heartburn!)!

5. Walking. Matthew is walking. He is still quite wobbly, but today he walked from the kitchen to the living room and yesterday from the living room to his bedroom all by himself! He looks a bit like a baby giraffe testing out its legs, but we are so pround of him anyway!

0 comments: