Friday, April 17, 2009

Today, I am Thankful for...


1. Garage sales. I had a garage sale yesterday and today and was able to get rid of a load of stuff that Ryan and I just don't have room for anymore. The weather was perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better turnout! It was great!
2. Phenergan. This is an anti-nausea medicine my doctor called in for me this week. It has helped so much, although, I am still a bit queasy in the mornings!
3. SPRING!!!!! Finally!!
4. A garden... I can almost taste a freshly picked tomato now!!!!
5. All the new life around us. We have many friends and family members who are pregnant right now (several who are ready to pop any day)! It is so awesome to experience this miracle with them, and Ryan and I are looking so forward to meeting all the new little faces that will be arriving around here very soon!

0 comments: