Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today, I am thankful for...

1. The addition of two new babies in our lives. NO, we are NOT having twins! Our friends, Jon and Megan and Paul and Miranda both welcomed new baby girls into their lives over the last week! They are both just precious and we are so glad to be able to keep up with them through blogger since they both live too far away!

2. Brandon Minier's life. This young dad was killed in a motorcycle accident last weekend. His funeral was today. Although, I didn't know him personally, I know his family and my heart breaks for them during this time. We can be thankful for the time he had on earth and the imprint he left on the lives he touched.

3. More babies coming soon... my sister is due May 24th, but will likely have a baby sooner than later. My good friend, Christy, is due at the end of May. Ryan's cousin, Cara, is due at the beginning of June. We have many other friends who are pregnant right now, but these are the next in line! We can't wait to meet the new little ones!

4. Nausea. Although I must admit I could do without the throwing up, feeling nauseous helps me think all is going well with this pregnancy. I must say, I have kind of gotten used to the idea and as long as I know where the nearest bathroom (or any other receptacle) is, I can usually manage just fine.

5. My husband. I have been less than productive over the past month. Ryan has picked up the slack in a BIG way! I have been more tired than usual and less motivated to get anything done around the house. I am very grateful for a husband who helps me with Matthew and with the housework!

Have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

I've gotta ask.... Christy, as in, CHRISTY, Christy?!!