Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Not-To-Do-List" for Christmas

I saw this on a friend's blog and it made me think what was on my "Not-To-Do-List" during this wonderful, busy holiday season...

I will NOT:

1. I will not take for granted the days I have off work over the holiday. I am going to enjoy my time with family and not stress about the mountain of paperwork I left behind.
2. I will not lose my cool with my kids over the simple things. I will remember they are 1 and 2 and not perfect. I will not raise my voice when they are just being children at Christmas and instead, I just might join them.
3. I wll not fret that my house is not perfect during this crazy time.
4. I will not go back to the store one more time before Christmas. If I don't have it, we don't need it.
5. I will not sacrifice nap time (trust me, my kids need it).
6. I will not be going anywhere on Christmas morning. We are so excited to begin some family traditions with our family of 4.
7. I will not try to fake it if someone comes to the door with a gift and we do not have something for them in return.
8. I will not forget the Baby who makes all this possible! Happy Birthday, Jesus!!

What will you NOT do this Christmas?

1 comments:

Deanna said...

This is so, so good! :) Have a WONDERFUL Christmas! Love ya, girl!