Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for...

1. A sleeping baby. It is 8:30 AM and Matthew is still in bed! Yesterday he slept until 9 AM and still took 2 great naps for me!

2. Our sump pump (even though it is not working correctly right now). We are thankful that it keeps our basement from flooding during this crazy freeze-thaw cycle... and that Ryan knows how to fix it when it acts up!

3. Being done with orientation!!! I am finished with orientation at my new job! I am so excited to start doing things on my own "officially." Have I mentioned that I love my new hours? It is so great to have the weekends to spend with my family!

4. Portrait Innovations... we are having Matthew's first set of professional pictures taken on Saturday (yes, we know, bad parents). We are thankful there is a studio not too far from our house and we are the 1st appointment of the day, so hopefully we won't have to wait too long!

6."We serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today. We know that he is living, whatever foes may say. We know that He is leading through all the stormy blasts, the day of His appearing will come at last...." Go ahead... sing it! Happy Lent!

0 comments: